The more I see of life, more I think I am learning about life the more I realize how much I just don’t understand.
– why do people just continually waste precious moment of their lives focusing on negativity?
– have you ever wondered what your thoughts might be, the night before you face a major surgery such as open heart surgery? What would they be?
– have you ever really sat and thought about what the physical process of dying will be like?
– why do we so often focus on what we don’t have in our lives, instead of on appreciating the wonders we do have?
– we are so focused on what we don’t have do we even realize what we do have?
– do polititians think we are stupid? Here in Canada federal and provincial elections are normally held every 4 years. Three out of those four years the goverment never has and extra money to put into health care or where ever. Suddenly, that money miraculously become available in the election years and increased spending is promised virtually every where. How is it that this extra money and these promised changes only come on election years? Does that mean if you are going to get sick only do it right after an election, more resources will be available to treat you then.
– are we stupid as a collective people? At least some of the money the politicians promise to spend in an elections must have accumulated in the previous years. Why wasn’t it put towards our needs then? Is it that our votes are essentially for sale? Do we basically sell our vote to the party that makes the biggest promises in a particular area that may affect us individually?
My daughters gave me a game for Christmas. It is a video game that allows you to check your functioning brain age. I am not going to tell what my functioning brain age is, let’s just say it doen’t really match my biological age. I do use it daily trying to sharpen up the old thinker here. I got another game just full of riddles to hopefully help with the same thing. I have poked away at the riddles and have eventually come up with the answers to the easier one. Ok, sometimes I just keep guessing until I finall get it right. I was looking through some of the harder riddles and this one just has me totally baffled. Can anyone help me out. Here is the riddle:
“If the day after tomorrow, I turn 22 but I was still 19 on New Year’s day last year, When is my birthday?” I am stumped!!! Any ideas?