Not feeling at all well today, just going to ask some questions to any and all that read this. Some are religious, some are just me wondering. I look forward to hearing from you. For Biblical questions, it is not that I am questioning the words of the greatest book ever written I am looking for understanding. Just for fun I am going to put in a trick in a serious question just to see who catches it.
1. who wrote the old testament or where does it originally come from?
2. Originally there was Adam and Eve. They had sons, who then took wives. Where did the wives come from?
3. When the world was flooded, Moses built the ark and gather all the animals. OK was the entire world flooded or just the world as was known to the people then. Being the entire area surrounding them which to them would indeed seem like the world. If it was the entire world how did he get the animals from say Australia?
4. In the Old testament it talks of people living for hundreds of years. Was the term used for a year then the same as it is now, or did they have a different time measurement for what made up a year?
5. What are the thoughts beliefs and customs of other cultures and faiths regarding regarding passing?
6. Has anyone really ever seen an Angel or other entity ghosts etc.
7. Do you believe some mediums etc. do have the ability to communicate with those that have passed?
8. Death is something we will all face at some time, why is it such a taboo subject? Is it fear of the unknown?
9. To all of the great faiths, Christians, Hindus, Muslims….. Is Heaven strictly restricted to members of your faith?
10. Am I really accomplishing anything with this journal?
I have my own thoughts on each of these and will post them soon, when my head is a little clearer.
Did you catch the little “trick” I threw into the one question? Please give you opinion or thoughts on any or all.